The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad Flextight X5 virtual drum scanner + Computer + Accessories!

kdphotography

Moving Sale! I am downsizing and have decided to sell my Hasselblad Flextight X5 system.

Hasselblad Flextight X5 virtual drum scanner---- great quality and easy scans of negatives and chromes up to 4" x 5" films
All accessories and paperwork in original boxes
Film holders for 35mm slides, 35mm film, 35mm strips (add-on), 6x45, 6x6, 6x7 (add-on) and 4x5.
Original packing/shipping box (yes---you need to keep this for Hasselblad)
Firewire cords/card
Dell XPS core i7 with 27" monitor (The computer basically is a freebie that makes this system easy and ready to use)

This is a complete TURN-KEY system, ready to go.

$16,750.00 (original X5 MSRP ~$25K) ------plus shipping -----unless pick up (Carmel, CA) or personal delivery agreed upon

PM me here. Ken

p.s. Personal delivery possible, particularly if a scenic photographic location is nearby worthy of bringing out the technical camera. Exceptional culinary experiences also worthy of consideration.

Hasselblad Flextight X5 virtual drum scanner.jpgIMG_20200604_203403196.jpg