The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Fujifilm GFX50R+GF45/2.8+GF63/2.8+GF50/3.5+Laowa GF17mm UK sale only

biglouis

After much internal debate I've decided I no longer need my Fuji GF50R medium format camera and lenses. The system is excellent but my commercial/project needs do not need a system this powerful and I'd prefer to release the money invested in the system for other camera purchases.

All my equipment is by any standard mint. Photos will follow. I am open to offers for the entire kit but I have priced each item realistically based on eBay, MBP, WEX and Park second hand prices.

UK SALE ONLY - it is just too expensive to send items overseas and too difficult right now.

If you are thinking of trying the GFX system - which I can wholeheartedly recommend - this could be a good way of doing it without paying a lot more in stores etc.

1. Fujifilm GFX50R, boxed complete with all docs, charger accessories etc, purchased new September 2019 (9 months old), with second battery (two batteries) LCD protected from birth with a screen protector, no dings, scratches etc. I can supply with Peak Design strap anchors if required. PRICE GBP 2400.

2. Fujiflm GF50/3.5, pancake lens, as new (hardly used), complete boxed, with UV filter. Would make a great starter set combined with the body. The price drop is no longer in effect (now selling for £800) but I'm happy to let it go for PRICE GBP 400.

2. Fujifilm GF45/2.8, boxed complete with all docs purchased new September 2019, complete with UV filter which has been on it since birth. Probably the best GF lens made, mint condition. PRICE GBP 800.

3. Fujifilm GF63/2.8, purchased as Fuji factory refurbished February 2020, boxed complete with UV filter which has been on it since birth, mint condition, no scratches fungus etc. PRICE GBP 700.

4. Laowa Zero D GF 17mm, manual ultra wide angle lens, the widest fov lens for the GF system (12mm equivalent), boxed and like new (hardly used) and complete with both UV filter and CPA filter (very handy), PRICE GBP 900

All payments to be by bank transfer before despatch. I have a public reputation to maintain which ensure my honesty and integrity - I am well know here in the Fuji forum. Obviously contact me with a PM for more information.

All items will be dispatched via fully insured RM Special Delivery, or similar courier. If a handover is possible subject to social distancing rules that might be possible but unclear at present time how that could work.

ANY QUESTIONS DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK.