The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Hasselblad X1D II / 80mm 1.9 XCD

nameBrandon

Looking for a clean, low usage X1D II. Box, paperwork, etc.. extra battery or two would be great. Also looking for an 80mm 1.9 XCD lens.

New here but over 50+ positive feedback on FM and Leica Classifieds FB group. Happy to share those details.

Please PM with details.

nameBrandon

I highly recommend Peter Lorber as a dealer. He's helped me since 2016 and continues to operate his business during the pandemic. His business, Custom Photo Images, is literally a "mom and pop" operation, with Peter and his wife Addie running a very honest and reputable shop.

Joe
Thanks Joe! Not having much luck on the classifieds finding a MK II, so it's not out the realm of possibility. I may give it another week or two, but if I purchase new I'll definitely reach out to Peter. :thumbup: