The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad 907x

amur99

I have a 907x for sale. Received last month direct from HB and used for about 100 shots. Price is $7300 (paid nearly 8k with taxes) and includes shipping (regular ppal add 3%). I'm a bit on the fence about selling it so you might want to act soon if interested.

IMG_1868 copy-2.jpgIMG_1867 copy-2.jpg

Godfrey

I'm curious as to why you're on the fence about the 907x too.

Not that it really matters much one way or the other ... after all, not every camera needs to be the right fit for every photographer ... but the why of your feelings about it is an interesting topic to explore. :)

thx, G

amur99

Camera is sold. I kept wanting to shoot at eyelevel looking through an EVF when walking around. On a tripod it is great but the waist level experience was just ok for me handheld.

Godfrey

Camera is sold. I kept wanting to shoot at eyelevel looking through an EVF when walking around. On a tripod it is great but the waist level experience was just ok for me handheld.
Yes, if you want eye level, the X1D II is a far better choice in the Hasselblad line up. I specifically wanted a more "waist level and tripod" camera, it's how I tend to see best in medium format. For eye level, I do better with APS-C and FF cameras because they're smaller and lighter, more mobile.

Thanks for responding! I appreciate it.

G