The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Oberwerth Wetzlar Small Camera Bag (Black/Dark Brown), Boxed and NEW!

I have for sale a brand-new and boxed Oberwerth Wetzlar Small Camera Bag (Black/Dark Brown) leather

As you can see, the bag is approx. 3/4 brown leather with only the two front dump pockets in black Cordura

Key Features
Holds 2 Mirrorless Cameras & 2 Lenses
Removable Padded Insert with Dividers
Dual Side Pockets
Padded Cordura with Leather Accents
Snap-Closure Front Flap
Two, Covered Front Slip-in Pockets
Two, Inner, Leather Memory Card Pockets
Rain Diverting Gutter Flaps
Adjustable Padded cut-proof Shoulder Strap
Handmade in Germany

Exterior Dimensions 11.8 x 8.5 x 6.1" / 30 x 21.5 x 15.5 cm
Interior Dimensions 9.8 x 7.7 x 5.1" / 25 x 19.5 x 13 cm

Holds 1-2 small mirrorless cameras and a couple of lenses and accessories, 1-2 Leica M bodies or even a Leica SL with the 24-90 lens!

Includes the full set of dividers, plus an extra set (not shown)

Sells in NY for $798

Asking: $575.00 (net to me) shipped within the USA

Attachments

Photon42

It's a really nice bag, especially for Leica sized cameras and lenses. Olympus OMs work well, too, for example. IIRC this bag carries a X1D with 65 and 30. The insert can be taken out and closed so nothing falls out accidentally.

It's a really nice bag, especially for Leica sized cameras and lenses. Olympus OMs work well, too, for example. IIRC this bag carries a X1D with 65 and 30. The insert can be taken out and closed so nothing falls out accidentally.
Thanks, I also have another set of dividers, (included) so the bag can get further customized.

-Brad