The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica SL Bundle: Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm, Thumbs-up, Extra Battery, SD Cards

I’m looking to sell my Leica SL & Vario—Elmarit SL 24-90 with a thumbs-up, extra battery, and two SanDisk Extreme 32GB SD cards as a full kit... $6300.00.

I bought this set up for some outdoor events this summer, but with COVID those have been cancelled and I don’t see this getting as much use as I had hoped.

The camera and lens were purchased at the end of March 2020: The SL came with no box, just the Leica battery, charger and SL strap; the lens comes complete in the box and includes a B+W clear filter.

I uploaded a video showing the camera, lens and accessories… As you can see, the body has some wear along the edges, but is otherwise in excellent condition; the screen protector is peeling up slightly at the lower left corner, which is how it came… Please note: Grip and Shutter release remote are no longer available. The leather strap is a Rock ’n’ Roll Riviera SL2 Perforated Cigar Brown strap and can be purchased separately.

I’m looking to sell this a bundle and will not be separating anything at this time.

I am looking for an M10 or M10P and may be willing to trade depending on what you have.

PM if you’re interested or have questions!

Thanks,
Michael

Last edited: