The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony A7RII Lightly Used-978 Actuations

gurtch

I am an 82 year old retired mechanical engineer & amateur photographer. I bought this camera new and it has been used carefully. According to the online app "Camera Shutter Count" this camera has just 978 shutter actuations. It includes camera body, body cap, strap, two Sony batteries and a third party battery, battery charger and Instruction Book. The third party battery operates fine but when you charge it the charger light never goes off, even though the battery is fine. Cost is $1100_sony 2 DSC0019_DxO.jpgsony 1.jpg_sony 3 DSC0021_DxO.jpgsony 5_DSC0024_DxO.jpgsony 6_DSC0025_DxO.jpgsony 8_DSC0027_DxO.jpg plus shipping. I live at zip code 08008, so we can estimate shipping
Dave in NJ