The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Cambo Actus XCD / ACB-HA (Hasselblad V) lens plate

nameBrandon

Looking for an XCD mount version of the Cambo Actus as well as the lens plate for Hasselblad V lenses (ACB-HA).

nameBrandon

Thank you! I should edit that title to be more clear, I'm actually looking for an entire Actus G as well as the XCD mount and V lens plate.

Hausen

I have the Cambo Actus XCD and I also have the HB V lens plate. I have just bought the 907x and haven't decided if I update it for use with the CFVII50c.

nameBrandon

I have the Cambo Actus XCD and I also have the HB V lens plate. I have just bought the 907x and haven't decided if I update it for use with the CFVII50c.
If I were in New Zealand I would drive over and buy it from you.. :) but I'm guessing shipping to the US may make this prohibitively expensive.

Boinger

I have a cambo actus with XCD plate but no V plate

My actus has the dual base tilt kit as well.

I also have the DB plate if also needed.