The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Laowa GF 17mm F4 Zero-D Lens for Fujifilm GFX - boxed, mint condition + filters

biglouis

Laowa 17mm ultra wide angle manual lens for the Fujifilm GFX50R, GFX50S, GFX100 medium format digital cameras.

GBP 800 (currently on eBay for GBP 899 but I'll happily give a discount for private cash sale to members of this group).

UK sale only, free delivery - payment by bank transfer before dispatch. Free Special Delivery within 1-2 days posting at most. Could be collected for cash if we can work out how to handover in a socially distant manner!

Currently, the widest field of view lens for the GF system, equivalent to 12mm in 35mm format. I've found stopped down to f11-16 gives crisp edge to edge sharpness which is ideal of architecture, real estate, landscape etc.

Incredible for a lens of this nature it also focuses so closely (really on a couple of centimetres in front of the lens) that you can use it for dramatic wide angle macro photography.

Mint condition, no surface scratches, dings, clean glass, no dust etc. The front element has been enclosed in a 86mm lens protector (included) since the lens was unpacked. Bought last December for a project which is now finished and I want to turn the capital invested in the lens back into cash for other photographic purchases.

Also included is a 86mm circular polariser.

As new boxed contents with original caps, instructions, protective bag.

(PS I did list my entire GFX system below but at present have decided to keep it all except this lens).

Last edited:

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Louis,

GLWS! This is one of my two most-used lenses on the GFX100 (the other being the 23/4. I guess I like to shoot wide :grin:.)

--Matt

biglouis

Louis,

GLWS! This is one of my two most-used lenses on the GFX100 (the other being the 23/4. I guess I like to shoot wide :grin:.)

--Matt
Completely agree. I would like to keep it but I know I will use the 30/3.5 a lot more and I have to raise some dough towards that purchase. I bought the GF 17mm for some specific interior shots but the project I was working has finished and I can't afford to have it sitting on the shelf being used now and then.

LouisB