The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony A7III Kit

guardado1213

Hello all,

Up for sale is my A7III kit. COVID has pushed all my gigs to next year, so I'm selling gear I don't forsee myself using for a while.

Sony A7III body - Great Condition Minimal, signs of use. Comes with box, strap, charging cable, and body cap. Shutter Count: 7265 Price: $1500 net

Sony FE 24-105mm f/4 G OSS Lens - Great Condition Minimal, signs of use. Comes with box, hood, rear cap, and front cap. Price $950 net

ZEISS Batis Wide-Angle 25mm f/2.0 - Great Condition Minimal, signs of use, scuff on the hood. Comes with box, hood, rear cap, and front cap. Price: $625 net

Sony FE Telephoto 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 GM OSS - Great Condition Minimal, signs of use. Comes with box, hood, carrying pouch, rear and front cap. Price: $1900 net

Sony Sonnar T* FE 55mm F/1.8 ZA - Great Condition Minimal, signs of use. Comes with box, hood, rear cap, and front cap. Price: $550 net

Please feel free to ask any questions. Will provide more photos if requested. I am looking to fund an Xpan Kit, so if you have one and are looking to get into a Sony kit, lets talk

Photos Dropbox Link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0esaz6uv4...mXW8rlb_a?dl=0

Payment through Paypal Goods and Services only.
Shipping is included
Local Pickup in Los Angeles welcomed
Shipping to US only

Mexecutioner

Hello all,

Up for sale is my A7III kit. COVID has pushed all my gigs to next year, so I'm selling gear I don't forsee myself using for a while.

Sony A7III body - Great Condition Minimal, signs of use. Comes with box, strap, charging cable, and body cap. Shutter Count: 7265 Price: $1500 net

Sony FE 24-105mm f/4 G OSS Lens - Great Condition Minimal, signs of use. Comes with box, hood, rear cap, and front cap. Price $950 net

ZEISS Batis Wide-Angle 25mm f/2.0 - Great Condition Minimal, signs of use, scuff on the hood. Comes with box, hood, rear cap, and front cap. Price: $625 net

Sony FE Telephoto 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 GM OSS - Great Condition Minimal, signs of use. Comes with box, hood, carrying pouch, rear and front cap. Price: $1900 net

Sony Sonnar T* FE 55mm F/1.8 ZA - Great Condition Minimal, signs of use. Comes with box, hood, rear cap, and front cap. Price: $550 net

Please feel free to ask any questions. Will provide more photos if requested. I am looking to fund an Xpan Kit, so if you have one and are looking to get into a Sony kit, lets talk

Photos Dropbox Link:

Shipping is included
Shipping to US only
your dropbox link is busted

guardado1213

Hello all,

Photos Dropbox Link:

Shipping is included
Shipping to US only
A7III and Sony 100-400 Sold