The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leaf Aptus 22 and Hasselblad H2, film magazines and CF adaptor

med

Up for sale is my Leaf Aptus 22 + Hasselblad H2 kit. Would love to sell it as a kit but willing to sell parts individually (such as viewfinder or film magazines). Contact me if you're interested in any single parts. Here's what I have:

1. Leaf Aptus 22 digital back in Hasselblad H mount. Works perfectly, and fantastic image quality if you can live with the shortcomings of a 14 year old digital back (i.e. don't hope for triple digit ISO capabilities...). Comes with back, screen protector, two styluses (styli?), Leaf branded sensor cap, a bunch of batteries, two Hahnel chargers, a "tether kit" which includes a powered hub and everything needed to tether it to a Thunderbolt 2 Mac (would probably also work with USBC/Thunderbolt 3 Mac if you had a Thunderbolt 2 adaptor), and Capture One 20 license (although they stopped supporting tethering with the Aptus line after 11.x which is still available). 36,529 exposures. Asking $1200 USD (shipped and Paypaled) for the back alone. APTUS KIT HAS BEEN SOLD

2. Hasselblad H2 **SOLD** - There is some scuffing on the body exterior especially on the hand grip, however mechanics all work as expected except for AF. There is sporadic AF issues, originally denoted by an "AF Error 82:1" error which locked up the camera. It has been a while since I received that error, however focus confirmation works intermittently (and presumably AF would only work intermittently at well, however I do not own any H lenses). I have been totally fine using manual focus lenses on it and expect others would too. I would only recommend this body as either manual-focus only or as a backup, however it is probably repairable by Hasselblad if you wish. Includes CR123A battery grip, HV90x prism finder, front, back, and top body caps, standard focus screen, focus screen with markings for 36x48mm frame, RRSL-plate, and two HM 16-32 film magazines. Asking $600 USD(shipped and Paypaled) for the body "kit". You could easily spend this much buying the film magazines and viewfinder alone so I think this is a fair price and more than makes up for the AF issues. H2 KIT HAS BEEN SOLDB

3. Hasselblad CF Adaptor H - Perfect shape, works exactly as expected. Neat bit of engineering to get V lenses working with their leaf shutters through an adaptor. Comes with adaptor, sync cable, and box. Asking $800 USD (shipped and Paypaled) ADAPTOR HAS BEEN SOLD

4. Arca Swiss 110mm "H" Digital Back adaptor plate, "N" Standard. Some scuffs and scratches but works as expected. $160 USD shipped and Paypaled. PLATE HAS BEEN SOLD

Would let the whole kit go for $2000 USD if someone wanted all items. Let me know if you have any questions. ALL ITEMS SOLD.

Thanks for looking!

-Matt

M1010348.jpgM1010349.jpgM1010351.jpgM1010353.jpgM1010354.jpgM1010355.jpgM1010356.jpgM1010358.jpgM1010359.jpg

Last edited:

med

Item 2 (H2 kit) has been sold. For clarity, here is what is still available:

1. Leaf Aptus 22 digital back in Hasselblad H mount. Works perfectly, and fantastic image quality if you can live with the shortcomings of a 14 year old digital back (i.e. don't hope for triple digit ISO capabilities...). Comes with back, screen protector, two styluses (styli?), Leaf branded sensor cap, a bunch of batteries, two Hahnel chargers, a "tether kit" which includes a powered hub and everything needed to tether it to a Thunderbolt 2 Mac (would probably also work with USBC/Thunderbolt 3 Mac if you had a Thunderbolt 2 adaptor), and Capture One 20 license (although they stopped supporting tethering with the Aptus line after 11.x which is still available). 36,529 exposures. Asking $1200 USD (shipped and Paypaled) for the back alone.

3. Hasselblad CF Adaptor H - Perfect shape, works exactly as expected. Neat bit of engineering to get V lenses working with their leaf shutters through an adaptor. Comes with adaptor, sync cable, and box. Asking $800 USD (shipped and Paypaled)

4. Arca Swiss 110mm "H" Digital Back adaptor plate, "N" Standard. Some scuffs and scratches but works as expected. $160 USD shipped and Paypaled.

med

Item 2 (H2 kit) and item 4 (Arca Swiss plate) have been sold. For clarity, here is what is still available:

1. Leaf Aptus 22 digital back in Hasselblad H mount. Works perfectly, and fantastic image quality if you can live with the shortcomings of a 14 year old digital back (i.e. don't hope for triple digit ISO capabilities...). Comes with back, screen protector, two styluses (styli?), Leaf branded sensor cap, a bunch of batteries, two Hahnel chargers, a "tether kit" which includes a powered hub and everything needed to tether it to a Thunderbolt 2 Mac (would probably also work with USBC/Thunderbolt 3 Mac if you had a Thunderbolt 2 adaptor), and Capture One 20 license (although they stopped supporting tethering with the Aptus line after 11.x which is still available). 36,529 exposures. Asking $1200 USD (shipped and Paypaled) for the back.

3. Hasselblad CF Adaptor H - Perfect shape, works exactly as expected. Neat bit of engineering to get V lenses working with their leaf shutters through an adaptor. Comes with adaptor, sync cable, and box. Asking $800 USD (shipped and Paypaled)

med

Bump. Leaf Aptus 22 and CF adaptor are still available.

Price drop for Aptus 22 to $1000 USD.

Thanks,

Matt