The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

For $8500 FUJIFILM GFX 100 Medium Format Mirrorless Camera (Body Only)

lpvasam

Selling my GFX100 . About 22500 shutter count. Condition is 8 (body condition). i bought this from a movie photographer from Hollywood. who exclusive used for pictures only in the studio. it is too big of a camera for my needs. so selling it. it was serviced by FUJI recently . Price is $8500 Net.

Condition is 8+. Asking Price is $8500 Net

Trade Leica SL or M Lenses welcome

See attached Images. Sensor is Clean.

No Box, Just Camera , 2 Fuji Batteries, Charger

i Also have Like New FujiFilm GF 32-64mm F/4, GF 63mm, GF 100-200mm That go with this camera for sale
PP Family Preferred Or Add 3% Fee, Zelle or Bank transfer way you refer Chase, BoA Etc..

I'm new to this forum but i have been a long time member on Fredmiranda and have 179 Positive Feedback's (UserName: Lpvasam) and i can share my other references (facebook etc..).

Attachments

Last edited:

lpvasam

Re: For $8000 FUJIFILM GFX 100 Medium Format Mirrorless Camera (Body Only)

Final Price Drop to $8000 Net

Selling my GFX100 . About 22500 shutter count. Condition is 8 (body condition). i bought this from a movie photographer from Hollywood. who exclusive used for pictures only in the studio. it is too big of a camera for my needs. so selling it. it was serviced by FUJI recently . Price is $8500 Net.

Condition is 8+. Asking Price is $8500 Net

Trade Leica SL or M Lenses welcome

See attached Images. Sensor is Clean.

No Box, Just Camera , 2 Fuji Batteries, Charger

i Also have Like New FujiFilm GF 32-64mm F/4, GF 63mm, GF 100-200mm That go with this camera for sale
PP Family Preferred Or Add 3% Fee, Zelle or Bank transfer way you refer Chase, BoA Etc..

I'm new to this forum but i have been a long time member on Fredmiranda and have 179 Positive Feedback's (UserName: Lpvasam) and i can share my other references (facebook etc..).

bythewei

Final Price Drop to $8000 Net
I'm interested, but I'm a little concerned with the camera condition. On the base on the camera, at the side of the grip, there seems to be a crack. Can you confirm that?

lpvasam

I'm interested, but I'm a little concerned with the camera condition. On the base on the camera, at the side of the grip, there seems to be a crack. Can you confirm that?
it is not crack, it is a plastic molding for the curve, i never noticed when i bought it (used). it went for full inspection and clean for fuji and they said there is issues with the camera.

tcdeveau

it is not crack, it is a plastic molding for the curve, i never noticed when i bought it (used). it went for full inspection and clean for fuji and they said there is issues with the camera.
For clarity, we assume you mean "no issues with the camera?"