The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Foba Portrait Pro Studio Stand 6' (ASLAI)

Hi all,

Looking for one of these for my repro setup within container. All other studio stands appear to be far too large, please let me know if you have one or know of any smaller models that will fit.

Bests,
Caleb

Mexecutioner

Weekly bump!
Have you tried looking for a Manfrotto Super Salon 230? They are not a Foba, but pretty decent for the price. Also the aluminum column is very easy to cut to whatever height you want and then you just shorten the counterweight cable.

I just got one 2 weeks ago and I am really satisfied with it. I paid next to nothing for it, which was great too.

You could buy a used one, modify it, and use it until you find a Foba, if you think you still need it.

Have you tried looking for a Manfrotto Super Salon 230? They are not a Foba, but pretty decent for the price. Also the aluminum column is very easy to cut to whatever height you want and then you just shorten the counterweight cable.

I just got one 2 weeks ago and I am really satisfied with it. I paid next to nothing for it, which was great too.

You could buy a used one, modify it, and use it until you find a Foba, if you think you still need it.
Sure - to buy these new in Australia costs the same as the FOBA, I have not seen one used so far.
https://www.kayellaustralia.com.au/product/4742-manfrotto-230-super-salon-camera-stand-60-274cm

The Cambo stand can also be lowered if needed

john
I am more concerned about the base, it would have to come with the Cambo MONO-0 which has the smallest footprint then I would of course have to modify the column. To make it worth the bother it would have to be very cheap just shipping would kill the deal unless the user is willing to give it away for free :)