The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS : Fujifilm GFX100, GF 32-64, GF 100-200, RRS, EF-GFX adapter

Frederic

Up for sale (or partial trade toward a H6D-100C system or back) :

Fuji GFX100 body : working perfectly, minor scratches on the top (right side), LCD protected since day 1, comes with box and original accessories
6990 EUR (+ 20% VAT in the EU)

Fuji GF 32-64 lens : very good to excellent condition, comes with box and original accessories
1490 EUR (+ 20% VAT in the EU)

Fuji GF 100-200 lens : excellent condition, comes with box and original accessories
1290 EUR (+ 20% VAT in the EU)

Fuji MCEX-18G macro extension ring : excellent condition, comes with box and original accessories
190 EUR (+ 20% VAT in the EU)

Steelsring EF-GFX (V2) autofocus lens adapter : excellent condition
290 EUR (+ 20% VAT in the EU)

RRS L-plate : excellent condition
150 EUR (+ 20% VAT in the EU)

All the Fuji items were bought from official Fuji retailers in France with a 2 years warranty attached.
Shipping outside the EU will need to go through UPS, Chronopost, Fedex or DHL. Postal services are not reliable enough at the moment.

Payment through bank transfer, wetransfer.com or similar services. I no longer accept PayPal.
I'll provide an invoice and a copy of the original invoice.

More pics available on request. I have sold several - expensive - bits and pieces here, can provide references if needed.

Thanks for looking
Frederic

View attachment 150647

View attachment 150646

View attachment 150645

GF32-64.jpg

View attachment 150643

Frederic

Weekend bump. Not in a hurry to sell but accepting reasonable offers, especially if you want to build a kit.

A Flashpoint/Godox R2 PRO II transmitter for Fujifilm is available too.

Frederic

The GF100-200 and the MCEX-18G extension ring are sold pending funds.

Updated list and prices below

Fuji GF 32-64 lens : very good to excellent condition, comes with box and original accessories
1390 EUR (+ 20% VAT in the EU)

275 EUR (+ 20% VAT in the EU)

Lemondixon

Up for sale (or partial trade toward a H6D-100C system or back) :

Fuji GFX100 body : working perfectly, minor scratches on the top (right side), LCD protected since day 1, comes with box and original accessories
6990 EUR (+ 20% VAT in the EU)

1490 EUR (+ 20% VAT in the EU)

Fuji GF 100-200 lens : excellent condition, comes with box and original accessories
1290 EUR (+ 20% VAT in the EU)

Fuji MCEX-18G macro extension ring : excellent condition, comes with box and original accessories
190 EUR (+ 20% VAT in the EU)

290 EUR (+ 20% VAT in the EU)

All the Fuji items were bought from official Fuji retailers in France with a 2 years warranty attached.
Shipping outside the EU will need to go through UPS, Chronopost, Fedex or DHL. Postal services are not reliable enough at the moment.

Payment through bank transfer, wetransfer.com or similar services. I no longer accept PayPal.
I'll provide an invoice and a copy of the original invoice.

More pics available on request. I have sold several - expensive - bits and pieces here, can provide references if needed.

Thanks for looking
Frederic

View attachment 150647

View attachment 150646

View attachment 150645

View attachment 150644

View attachment 150643
I know this is an old thread, but do you still have the Fuji MCEX-18G macro extension ring for sale?