The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

For Sale: X1D and three XCD lenses

john

For sale:

Hasselblad X1D, silver, 3 batteries, limited use, excellent condition...with as new XCD 21/4 (340 shutter count)...all in Hasselblad hard case...$5300 net to me plus shipping...

After X1D sells:

XCD 80/1.9 as new, in box, (741 shutter count)...$4200 net to me plus shipping..

XCD 135/1.7, as new, in box (523 shutter count)...$4200 net to me plus shipping

John

tcdeveau

Hi John,
By 135/1.7 do you mean the lens plus the 1.7x TC? Or just the 135mm lens itself? Just checking for clarity, thanks in advance!
-Todd

john

There is a lot of interest in the lenses.

All three lenses will be available after the X1D camera is sold.

I will sell the silver X1D camera with three batteries and Hasselblad hard case for $2700 net plus shipping.

Or any combination of X1D camera and lenses, with a good price for the whole system.

John

john

I will sell the silver X1D camera with three batteries, charger, and Hasselblad hard case for $2700 net plus shipping.

I will consider a trade of like quality and value for a Leica M 10.

There are many inquiries about the XCD 80/.9 and the XCD 135/with the 1.7 TC...both will be available for purchase after the X1D sells, or is traded.

John

Vietanhhvhc

For sale:

Hasselblad X1D, silver, 3 batteries, limited use, excellent condition...with as new XCD 21/4 (340 shutter count)...all in Hasselblad hard case...$5300 net to me plus shipping...

After X1D sells:

XCD 80/1.9 as new, in box, (741 shutter count)...$4200 net to me plus shipping..

XCD 135/1.7, as new, in box (523 shutter count)...$4200 net to me plus shipping

John
I need X1D and 21 XCD, provide best price to me!

john

Bump..

I will sell the silver X1D camera with three batteries and Hasselblad hard case for $2700 net plus shipping.

Or any combination of X1D camera and lenses, with a good price for the whole system.

Exceptional results with this system, beautiful prints, but finding that I prefer rangefinder to EVF...looking to find a color companion for my Leica M 10 Monochrome....and to simplify with fewer choices, working with one system. and perhaps becoming a better photographer...