The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (Eur) Leica S007 - Like New

anGy

Hi,

I'm selling my Leica S007 camera.

1st and only owner. In perfect working and cosmetic condition.

Clean optical viewfinder, dead pixels free sensor with less than 9500 actuations.

Fully *reconditioned* by Leica in April'2019 (new top cover and base plate, complete new armoring front and back, new printed circuit) for a total repair cost of 1.900eur (customer service documents available).

This camera is brand new. It is sold complete with all its accessories and original Leica box.

Camera located near Brussels, Belgium.

International shipping with DHL and insured value only (shared cost with buyer)

rem: I'm a willing seller looking for an even willing buyer.

The second battery shown on the pictures is not included in this sale. A really Right Stuff L-plate will also be*available for sale separately.

I have a Leica S-70mm and Leica S-120mm both CS, both with new AF motor (dated from April'19) that will be for sale once the camera have found a new home.

Thanks for watching,

Vincent Angillis

_DSC6957.jpg

_DSC6955.jpg

_DSC6954.jpg

_DSC6952.jpg

_DSC6951.jpg

Last edited: