The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

**SOLD** FujiFilm X-Pro3 Dura Black, 428 Actuations, Mint with Extras!

I have for sale FujiFilm X-Pro 3 Dura Black body in 10 condition (MINT) that I purchased from original owner here on FM a week ago and decided that my XT-4 more suits my style of shooting. It has only 428 actuations! The X-Pro3 has a Titanium top and bottom plate and a magnesium alloy body. The Dura Black finish is literally scratch-proof and makes it (dare I say) a sexy-looking camera.

Shutter count is exactly 428 actuations. Camera looks like new; no marks or scratches anywhere, and the camera works perfectly.

Includes USA warranty, owner’s manual, Fuji NP-W126S battery, Fuji body cap, a black braided camera strap, Fuji camera strap, and a black folding Lens mate thumb grip, no box. I’ve been told that the camera was purchased by the original owner approx. 5-months ago and the camera is unregistered.

I am also including an extra Fuji NP-W126S battery and the Fuji NP-W126S external battery charger (that does not come with X-Pro 3) as well. Over $200 in added accessories.

You're looking at $2200.00 worth of gear new, (which this pretty much is)

Asking: $1649s-l1600.jpgs-l1600 (2).jpgs-l1600 (1).jpgs-l1600 (3).jpgs-l1600 (4).jpg.95 (net to me) shipped within the USA