The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Ebony SV610e Camera, Mint Condition/Unused

loverofleica

Selling my Ebony SV810E 8x10 Field Camera. The 8x10 version of Ebony's classic folding camera. Constructed entirely of quarter-sawn Macassar ebony heartwood, aged for at least 20 years. As with all Ebony cameras, the metal parts of the SV810E are made of solid titanium. The uniquely thin and supple yet durable calfskin bellows are hand-made to Ebony's specifications. The hand-strap is made of genuine cordovan leather. All parts are original and the camera has never seen a sheet of film or the outdoors. The camera was displayed in a gallery for a very short time a few year ago, but has never been used. It has sat in a pelican case for the rest of its life. I am asking 17k or best offer. You simply won't find one in better condition. It's waiting and ready for a serious collector. I am including a few pics I have on hand, additional pictures can be available when I return from traveling next week.

7 by R Anthony, on Flickr

4 by R Anthony, on Flickr

3 by R Anthony, on Flickr

2 by R Anthony, on Flickr