The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[B]FS (EU) Leica S-70mm f2,5 CS Like New[/B]

anGy

Hello,

After having sold my Leica S007 camera on the Leica International forum I am now also selling a beautiful Leica S-70mm f2,5 CS lens.

This is the Central Shutter version of this lens (allowing sync flash speed up to 1/1000e sec).

This lens is a pristine cosmetic condition, only the soft plastic of the sunshade shows some very light wear, the lens itself compares to a new one.

It works perfect, the AF motor has been changed for the new version in April last year in Wetslar, so no worries regarding the focus mechanism reliability.

The lens is sold complete with sunshade, lens pouch, top and bottom covers, documents and in its original Leica box.

Asking 1950eur

The selling price I'm asking is a low price (especially regarding the new AF motor and lens condition) in order to avoid price negotiations.

So please no lower offers or exchange proposals.

I'm in Brussels and accept to ship internationally (using UPS with insured value only). Transport charges are not included in the selling price.

Also add Paypal fees if you want to use it for payment.

Thanks for watching

Vincent Angillis

Attachments