The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Q (with Black Dot!) + Accessories--$2350

I have owned every Leica M since the M4 and a variety of lenses. IMHO this fixed lens camera, the Leica Q, meets and often surpasses them in terms of image quality and ease of use with its excellent metering, autofocus (or manual option), and Macro capability. Leica engineered a great matchup of lens and sensor. It reproduces color, tonal values, contrast and great detail. I have made enlargements up to 24 x 36" that are simply amazing. I have handled it carefully at all times. There are two tiny cosmetic flaws--one along the top edge of the body just above the strap lug, and a 1/8 x 1/32" blemish that is barely visible just to the right of the toggle switch (can send pictures upon request). Operationally, the camera is perfect. Excellent high ISO capability. Comes with all original packaging and manuals, lens cap, Leica lens hood, B+W haze filter, power cords, charger and two Leica batteries, leather Leica strap, the Leica grip and D ring for your fingers, and two SD cards (64GB and 16GB). One last thing that makes this Leica Q stand out--a black Leica dot in place of the standard red dot. You can swap the black out for a red one quite easily if you prefer. Priced to sell. I also have a Leica SF40 flash available separately but could package at a discount with the Q. No trades considered--unless you happen to want to trade a Hasselblad XCD 35-75mm zoom for my camera and cash (unlikely, I know). I prefer PayPal and will pay for shipping in the lower 48 states. For shipping outside of lower 48 please ask for quote. I have 530+ all positive transactions on eBay, so buy with confidence.