The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Olympus E-3 body: Excellent!

Burro39

The camera is in like new cosmetic/mechanical/electrical condition and has all firmware upgrades installed including 4/09. I would rate the camera a 9.7 out of 10

Very lightly used, the camera comes in its original box with everything that it contained plus a 2gb CF card and extra aftermarket battery. It was purchased new from Cameta Camera 14 months ago

Asking a firm $999 plus $30 shipping and 1.5% if you use paypal. I will not sell outside the US. This should be one of the better deals around. I am new to the forum but have over 200 positive transactions on e-bay (cps73) and Fred Miranda.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Burro39

Just for the record, I have seen a bit of discussion about "Demo" and "refurbished" E-3 bodies from cameta, but this body was neither a demo or was it refurbished.
Thanks,
Paul

Burro39

This listing has been moved to E-bay under ID 270381621462. Thanks to all of you who have viewed my listing here. Please spread the word if you know anyone looking for an E-3
Paul