The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica R Modul Module System, Many ROM APO High Qulity Lenses R9 R4 Cameras & Access

dsapkota

Leica R Modul Module System, Many ROM APO High Qulity Lenses R9 R4 Cameras & Access

First of all, I want to make it clear that I am located in EU in The Netherlands and the prices given are in Euros.

The prices are Negotiable in some of the items.

This is my first post in this site. But no worries, I am regular user of other sites, the same ad is here too - http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=33112

I have done business with our Moderator great Guy Mancuso for high value item. Pity I could not accept his offer on my 35-70/2.8 ROM lens.

Also, I can give you my ebay id to see my 100% positive feedbacks as a seller.

I always welcome my buyer for pick up with cash if it is possible for you. If not, I can send the item by UPS or Post after I get money by Bank/Wire Trnasfer, NO PAYPAL OR ANY OTHER METHOD OF PAYMENT.

You may know that there is no any Import Tax/Duty within European Union unlike you have to pay heavy duty/import tax if you buy from outside EU.

I do have an outstanding history on ebay both as a seller and buyer.

I have sold to and bought from, many items, US; Canada; and other countries without any problem.

Here are for sale -

1 Leica R Complete Modul System - 280/400/560 And 400/560/800 Heads, AND 1x, 1.4x, 2x Modules, Total Five Pieces- 19,999 Euros.

(I can sell the Heads and Moduls separately if your offer is good, but NO Low Ball Offer).

2. Leica 180/2 APO latest ROM version in Mint Condition complete with everything in its original Leica Leather case but no box -3099 Euros

3. Leica 180/2.8 APO ROM Absolutely Like New in Box with everything - 2199 Euros

4) a). Leica 100/2.8 APO Macro latest ROM version Lens in Excellent condition, comes with both the front and rear caps- 1099 Euros

b. Leica 1:1 Elpro Macro Adapter for the 100/2.8 Macro Lens -299 Euros SOLD

c). Leica Macro Adapter Excellent -199 Euros

5. Leica 28-90/2.8-4.5 ROM Aspherical Lens, some signs of use at the barrel, perfect and clean glass, perfect in function, with caps and leather case -2199 Euros

6. Leica 80/1.4 Summilux R Latest ROM version in Like New condition - 1499 Euros

7. Leica 80-200mm f/4.0 R Latest ROM version in Like New - 999 Euros.

8. The Great and Rare Leica 35-70/2.8 ROM lens in Mint to Mint- condition in original packing with everything -SOLD

9. Leica 35/1.4 Summilux R with ROM contact, latest model, Excellent condition with some minor signs of use in the barrel, clean glass and perfect in funciton - 1499 Euros SOLD

10. Leica 28/2.8 R Latest Version with ROM in Like New condition with both the caps and built in Hood - 899 Euros

11. Leica 24/2.8 R with ROM, the latest model, in Like New condition with both the caps and built in Hood - 899 Euros

12. Leica 28/2.8 R (Not the latest model but earlier model with serial no. 34315XX) Elmarit-R Excellent with caps - 399 Euros

13. Zenit Fish-Eye 16/2.8 Lens for Leica R body Like New - 399 Euros

14. Leica 1.4X APO converter, Excellent with both the caps - 599 Euros

15. Leica R9 Anthracite Body in Like New condition except one dent, used very little, complete in original packing with everything - 999 Euros

16. Leica R4 Body in very clean and in Like New condition -299 Euros

17. Leica R3 Mot body in good shape -199 Euros

Thanks.
www.nature-photography.biz

dsapkota

Re: Leica R Modul Module System, Many ROM APO High Qulity Lenses R9 R4 Cameras & Acce

Sale pending on Elpro.

Happy weekend you all and happy photography.

dsapkota

Re: Leica R Modul Module System, Many ROM APO High Qulity Lenses R9 R4 Cameras & Acce

The Elpro and 35/1.4 have been sold.

Can not we edit our posting? I could not find the way.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

No you can't after a hour posting but I can so I will mark those sold for you. It's a software limitation

dsapkota

I also have 135/2.8 for only 350 Euros.

dsapkota

The 80/1.4 ROM and 180/2.8 APO ROM are NEW/DEMO version and the prices are higher than above (can not edit the ad), please contact me for the prices.

dsapkota

Happy Weekend and Happy Photography you all.