The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon ef 24mm f2.8 good condition

robertwright

Continuing the clean out, a used Canon ef 24mm 2.8. I would describe this as great condition. Front element has a spec of dust inside, see the attachments. Rear element is 100%. I bought the lens used three years ago.

Lens is sharp on center wide open with soft corners on full frame. Improves across the frame by 5.6. A very small, compact, fast focusing although somewhat noisy making the "zit" sound because it is not USM.

A good lens on crop sensor cameras, which is what I used it for, replicating the 35mm feel on aps-c.

Also-TINY and LIGHT. Compared to the monster 24mmL f1.4. Makes a great travel or walkabout lens on your 40D. Or your 5D. Who needs the extra two stops when you can shoot at 1600ISO?

Comes with petal hood, front and rear caps.

New this is 300+25 for the hood. Can someone do 250$ including shipping and paypal? I'm just not using this focal length.

I will ship fedex 3-day super saver.

Will also trade for Canon 35mm f2 which is what I need.

robertwright

bump and price drop to 200 all in.

I know it's a mercy prom date but...

going to go on ebay wednesday at noon pdt.

thanks

Last edited: