The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS or FT: AF Nikkor 2,8/20 D and Micro-Nikkor 2,8/55 AIS incl. ext. rings

leif e

AF Nikkor 2,8/20mm D:
I bought this lens new just before Easter. I´m not going to be leaving DX for a while, so I really want something wider. The lens is in as-new condition, comes with Heliopan protective filter, caps, box, papers. Will sell for 400 Euro or I´ll trade for a Nikkor 12-24 in user condition.

Micro-Nikkor 2,8/55mm AIS:
This macro is getting no use after the AF Micro-Nikkor 2,8/105mm joined the family. It comes with front and rear caps, optics and mechanis are in perfect working order, barrel has some small use marks and the rubber on the focus ring has a cople of cracks - of no practical consequence. The lens comes with extension tubes PK 12 and PK 13 in good working order, with use-marks. 240 Euro

Open to (other trade) offers
PayPal is the way - suggest split of fees. Buyer pays maximum $20 for shipping, I take care of the rest (if any).

leif e

Last edited:

leif e

Re: FS or FT: AF Nikkor 2,8/20 D *GONE* and Micro-Nikkor 2,8/55 AIS incl. ext. rings

The 20 is now gone, the Micro-Nikkor still available.
leif e