The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

LNIB Nikon 200mm f2 VR

ryc

Cant seem to edit the old thread so here is a new one with updated price.

Yes. This lens is only 2 months old or so. USA version purchased locally. Includes ALL paperwork boxes etc . It even has the brown cardboard box they come in with the serial number and all other data on the outside. The lens is flawless mint like It just cam off the factory floor. It is a new lens and not refurbished.

Asking 4100.00

JT

PS

Admin, you may want to allow the option of editing your own threads.

Thanks

fotografz

Re: LNIB Nikon 200mm f3 VR

I think you mean f/2 VR. Big difference.

This is a fab lens, my favorite of the entire Nikon line-up.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

We cannot not make the user change there ads in the B&S after 1 hour. The forum software and B&S software are part of the same software package. The only way would be to buy a separate software package tied into VBulletin. It is what it is. But one very popular B&S forums around and it's FREE. If you want a separate package than we would have to charge for ads. Honestly not worth it to us and the users here.

wjlapier

We cannot not make the user change there ads in the B&S after 1 hour. The forum software and B&S software are part of the same software package. The only way would be to buy a separate software package tied into VBulletin. It is what it is. But one very popular B&S forums around and it's FREE. If you want a separate package than we would have to charge for ads. Honestly not worth it to us and the users here.
So far so good for me! I like the way it is and appreciate the fact that it is free.

200/f3 :D

Guy Mancuso

Thanks I agree . It's a pain I know for the user but the mods. can make changes on request. Or simply keep updating in the same B&S sell thread. If something sells than copy and paste from the first post and eliminate what sold on the last post.

D

ddk

Thanks I agree . It's a pain I know for the user but the mods. can make changes on request. Or simply keep updating in the same B&S sell thread. If something sells than copy and paste from the first post and eliminate what sold on the last post.
You can't have editing in this section anyway otherwise it could lead to many other unpleasant issues.

Guy Mancuso

David thanks and exactly why the forum and every other forum is set at 1 hour. Ugly posts can get real ugly if it can be edited at any time. It actually is set for the benefit of the members to be like that. I know it is a issue mainly here in the B&S but everyone knows to follow the thread to the end and see what sold and what is not sold. As the seller you can benefit your sales by updating your threads. Sorry but it is a little work but it actually helps the buyers. Also as mods. I know I make changes all the time for folks, so we try and help in every way we can to facilitate this section of the forum.