The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Cambo Wide DS Complete System 6 Lenses!!!

Offered here is a complete Cambo Wide DS system. Everything you need except a digital back. I bought this system 2 years ago and it has worked flawlessly. There is no good reason that I am selling this camera aside from the fact that I'm a camera junkie! I decided to move to the Alpa system so this one must go. I'd prefer to sell it as a complete system, but let me know what you're thinking.

All lenses are in excellent condition aside from a few wear marks on the parts that mounts to the camera. All glass is for sure excellent! There are no disclaimers on condition of the camera other than normal wear of paint at the mount and other minor signs of use. All shift mechanisms work perfectly. The camera has never been dropped or otherwise mistreated.

The deal would work like this. I need to sell this system in order to finance the new one so delivery would take 2-3 weeks max so I can order the Alpa gear. Buyer pays shipping and 3% paypal.

Here are the details:

Cambo Wide DS body with Schneider 35mmXL Digitar lens
Schneider 24mmXL Digitar
Schneider 47mmXL Digitar
Schneider 58mmXL Super Angulon (with rear spacer)
Schneider 72mmXL Super Angulon (with rear spacer)
Schneider 90mm f6.8 Super Angulon (with rear spacer)

Cambo Digital Back adapter for Mamiya mount (any Mamiya mount MFDB can be used)
Cambo Revolving 4x5 Graflock back (needed for lenses longer than 47mm)
Cambo Digital adapter for Graflock back

Cambo Viewfinder with masks for 24mm, 35mm, 47mm lenses

Lightware MF2012 case fitted for this entire system (airline carry-on compatible)

For those not familiar with this camera, the lenses longer than 47mm need to use the graflock back with the digital interface plate attached plus a dedicated rear spacer for each lens. There are 3 lenses longer than 47 and three dedicated spacers. The design intent is to split up the "bellows extension" required between the lens mount and the rear of the camera. This helps avoid any mechanical vignetting when shifting the lens, and keep the lens mounts smaller in size.

Center filters are recommended for the 24XL and 35XL lenses. These are not included since I will use them on the new system.

Pricing is based on 40% off of the Calumet prices. USD$15, 500 plus shipping & 3% paypal. Money Orders accepted too.