The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 180/2.8 APO ROM

robmac

Time to fund some long glass me thinks.

For sale a Mint- 180/2.8 APO ROM. Does NOT take the 1.4x. Glass and blades clean. Visually looks and operates as new. Caps, no case, no box.

CDN$1800 (on par with US$, just saves me Paypal's @#$% FX 'vig') +3% paypal shipped by insured airmail in NA.

Overseas fine if buyer pays shipping diff. What you want to tell your friendly customs person is between you and your wallet - but declared value = insured value.

Emails for pics, questions. [email protected].

For rep check Fred Miranda under Conner999, Ebay under Kumara999 or maybe robsteve will say a nice word of two. :angel:

apsheng

I am interested. Would you email some pix to [email protected] please? Also, would you comment on its image quality vs the 180f2? I have not tried this lens. Did try the Summicron, loved it, but it is too heavy for me.

Thanks,
Alan

robmac

My apologies, I thought I emailed the picts to you earlier. Pictures on way momentarily.

Lens performance is identical, for all intensive purposes, to the 2 APO. Some feel that it's is sharper WO than the 2 at 2.8, but having owned both - it's debating the number of hairs on the heads on the angels on the head of a pin.