The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Canon 300mm f/2.8 IS

Don Libby

Just a short note to let everyone know that Sandy (the other half of Iron Creek Photography) now wants to sell her Canon 300. This makes sense since we also have a Canon 400DO and her personal favorite the 70-200.

I don't have any images as yet of the lens but it is squeaky clean, no dents, rust, fog etc - basically looks like brand new. We've had this lens for a couple years now so any warranty has expired a long time ago. The lens, drop in filter, "make-up" case Lens cape, and a nifty Lowepro 5 case is included. New this lens is $4,100.

Lens is for sale at $2,500 plus insured shipping.

Come on make my wife happy!

Don

Don Libby

Re: Canon 300mm f/2.8 IS

We've got a sale pending, pending viewing a couple images of the lens. Please remember I'm a landscape shooter not a product shooter and more importantly this is for the lens itself not the Cube although I'm including the lens plate.

Don Libby

Re: Canon 300mm f/2.8 IS

We can mark this as SOLD!

Many thnks to Erik in VA!

Don

and we kept it in the Getdpi family:clap: