The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sold: M2 camera body - Poor's man MP

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdnguyen

I'm selling my Leica M2 camera body in exc+ condition. The camera functions perfectly was serviced 2 years ago by previous owner. All shutter speeds are right on . Focusing is perfect with no issues. The viewfinder is bright and clear with no decementing or haze. It's almost as bright as my M8. The focusing patch is strong and clear . The camera has no dings or dents. There are bright marks on the top plate from mounting the meter. One piece of leather missing on the right hand side where the bottom plate hooks up to the camera and that's it. The camera has high serial number over 1 million. This beautiful M2 will last you a long time to come. I'm asking $595 net to me. Please add shipping and paypal charges if you want to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.