The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica R Complete (Total Five Pieces) Modul Module System

dsapkota

First of all, I want to make it clear that I am located in The Netherlands and the price given is in Euros.

This is my first post in this site. But no worries, I am regular user of other sites like photo.net, luminous-landscape, npn, nsn etc.

I have done business with our Moderator great Guy Mancuso for high value item.

Also, I can give you my ebay id to see my 100% positive feedbacks as a seller. I do have an outstanding history on ebay both as a seller and buyer.

I always welcome my buyer for pick up with cash if it is possible for you. If not, I can send the item by UPS or Post after I get money by Bank/Wire Transfer, NO PAYPAL OR ANY OTHER METHOD OF PAYMENT.

I have sold to and bought from, many items, US; Canada; and other countries without any problem.

Here is for sale Leica R Complete Modul System - 280/400/560 And 400/560/800 Heads, AND 1x, 1.4x, 2x Modules, Total Five Pieces and my asking price is 20,000 Euros.

I can sell the Heads and Moduls separately if your offer is good.

If you are serously interested, hit me an email for close up pictures of all the dimensions of all the five pieces.

Have a look on my another ad for sale for Many Leica R APO ROM and other Lenses, R9, R4, R3 Cameras and Accessories.

Thanks.