The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon 9000 scanner for 35mm and 120: MINT

evgeny

I want $1990 + shipping $149, payment is via wire transfer to bank, so I not need to pay fees to eBay and PayPal.

You can buy my Nikon on eBay for a $100 more ($2099), that extra money will help me to cover the eBay/PayPal fees.
My eBay score is 100%.

I will ship via fast EMS service worldwide with tracking number on the internet.

This is a lightly used Nikon Coolscan LS-9000 Film Scanner for 35 mm and 120/220 films. Serial number is 413013.

I bought this scanner new in 2008.

I scanned approximately 10 rolls of 35mm film and 20 rolls of 120 film, which is less than 700 frames. I sell it, because I upgraded to Leaf Aptus medium format digital back.

The scanner is clean and free of scratches and signs of use, please see the images. I include in the original box

Nikon Coolscan LS-9000 Film Scanner
IEEE 1394 Card and Cable
Nikon Scan Software on CD (sealed!)
Holder for 120 film (unused!)
Holder for 35mm film (scanned 10 rolls with it)
Holder for 35mm mounted slides (used ones to calibrate the scanner!)
Two Masks (unused!)
Power cord (unused!)
User Manual in En, Fr, Es
Instractions
The Nikon box

I calibrated this scanner for Kodak and Fuji slide films using Wolf Calibration Slide Targets and VueScan Pro on Mac OS Leopard. I will include a CD with my ICC Profiles for this scanner and VueScan.