The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M Lenses

John Black

I'm simplifying the M kit to just a couple lenses, so I would like to sell the following -

75mm F1.4 Summilux - $2200
Price includes Paypal and shipping within the US

Excellent condition, perfect class, no blemish or flaws on the barrel. This is a beautiful lens and I'm sure anybody would proud to own to it. Focus is dead on with M8. Focus is smooth, aperture ring clicks smoothly. Comes with caps and case. It is not 6-bit coded and the serial number is ~33xxxxx. I'll post pictures later.

28-24-50 Tri Elmar, 6-bit coded, E55 - $2300
Price includes Paypal and shipping within the US

Excellent condition, perfect class, no blemish or flaws on the barrel. This is the E55 version (first version). The lens is 6-bit coded, so ready to go for the M8. 6-bit coding was performed by Leica NJ and the lens had a CLA at the time (this is what the previous owner told me). The focus ring is a bit stiff. I considered seeing if CLA would help, but the previous owner said that's how it was before and after its Leica CLA. DAG quoted $100. I've priced the lens low, so if the next person opts for a CLA, then they won't be overly invested in the lens. The lens comes with its original caps.

90mm APO, 6-bit coded
Currently on Ebay - Ebay Auction

Gorgeous lens. If you've been shopping for a 90 APO, this a beautiful copy and it's in excellent condition. Boxed, coded, etc. Focus is Leica smooth, aperture clicks smoothly.