The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon system FS: D3, lenses

jlm

Workshop Member
need to raise some cash

all lightly used in excellent condition;

D3: box, manuals, etc: $3,500

14-24/2.8 ED $1,400 (new $1,800); box, manuals, etc

24-70/2.8 ED $1,300 (new $1,700); box, manuals, etc

70-200/2.8 ED VR $1,400 (new $1,800);

PC-E 24/3.5 ED $1,600 (new $2,000); box, manuals, etc

PC 85/2.8 $700 (old stlye); box, manuals, etc

jm-at-milich-dot-com

charlesphoto

Thank god that 24-70 sold (a lens I'm wanting/needing but just can't quite bring myself to purchase). Lord keep saving me from temptation! :)

Terry

Thank god that 24-70 sold (a lens I'm wanting/needing but just can't quite bring myself to purchase). Lord keep saving me from temptation! :)
Don't worry, if some people on this forum have their way with me....another one could come up for sale :p even after buying the 14-24 :eek:

charlesphoto

Don't worry, if some people on this forum have their way with me....another one could come up for sale :p even after buying the 14-24 :eek:
Well, let me know first! I need to unload a few things though. We're buying a new house so new lenses showing up isn't the best idea right now if you know what I mean!:D

jlm

Workshop Member
sale pending on the D3.

all that is left is the PC24

Oh: I have a RRS right angle bracket for the D3 i'll let go for $145 (new $185)