The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya 150mm2.8 D IF AF Sekor Lens

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
I absolutely love using this lens and it's easily my favorite Mamiya/Phase lens ... but, I'm shifting my line-up around.

This copy has a few minor scuff marks on the hood but otherwise is in mint condition with caps, hood, box, etc.

Price: $2750 + PayPal fees; I'll cover shipping.

Kurt

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
It definitely is ... but, I'm trying to readjust the kit for the summer. I'll probably re-acquire one in Fall.

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
I guess I'll have to make this more attractive ...

$2500 plus PayPal fee and I'll cover shipping.

Kurt

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
This has been buried for awhile ... but, I'll match the $2200 price of the other sale if anyone is interested.

Kurt

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Here you go Ken!

The other one is now sold and it is not very often you get second chances in life :D

kdphotography

Didn't you say you weren't going to push me off the edge, Guy? (Oh, wait---same lens, but that's a different thread....)

I need to talk with Don---- or maybe I should talk to his wife, Sandy---I need to talk to an adult...

:ROTFL:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Didn't you say you weren't going to push me off the edge, Guy? (Oh, wait---same lens, but that's a different thread....)

I need to talk with Don---- or maybe I should talk to his wife, Sandy---I need to talk to an adult...

No push but if I have to shove your *** over the cliff than I will. :ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

Pretty subtle don't ya thing

Don Libby

Now I know why Ken called asking for Sandy this afternoon!

kdphotography

Now I know why Ken called asking for Sandy this afternoon!
Mom said "no" :(

I really really would like the lens, but can't justify it since I have the 75-150 (and the old 150 too) already...and have already spent quite a bit this year on toys, er, equipment. I've even just upgraded my computer---so the ghost in the old machine won't haunt Jack anymore....

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Ken, serious good call on trashing that old box! But I am afraid to ask what you replaced it with?

kdphotography

Ken, serious good call on trashing that old box! But I am afraid to ask what you replaced it with?
Don suggested dancing naked and burning sage over the old computer, but besides the neighbors complaining the old computer remains occasionally possessed. It's due for a complete format and will be relegated to internet duty only.

Mac was tempting, but with five PCs in the line, I stayed PC to keep them all consistent. (I know, I know....)

8-cores, 1.5 GB video card, and 32 GB Ram....comes in tomorrow.