The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M6 TTL - close to being new, boxed

hunghang

Since getting my MP, the M6 TTL has to go. This is the standard 0.72X VF version (great with 28, 35, and 50mm lenses - 75 and 90mm are usable)

I bought this camera as new old stock (NOS) from a collector so I am effectively the first real owner ("babied" is the correct term). Well taken care of. In a case or padded camera bag all of its life. Cosmetically nearly perfect, except for some light rub marks where the film advance crank moves past the body. Apart from that, no dints/dents/scratches/knocks. Viewfinder is bright, contrasty and properly aligned. Inside is very clean, and shutter curtain is like new. The base still has the protective plastic cover on.

Complete with box, manual, papers, presentation case, and strap.

Asking $1450. This includes world wide registered shipping and paypal fees. Returns within 7 days of receipt allowed, minus shipping costs.

Feel free to ask me questions if you have any. I can provide references upon request.

And...NO, the lens is not included in the $1450 price :)