The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Nikon 200mm f2 VR, Great Deal!!!

ryc

This is a USA version Nikon 200 f2 VR in mint, flawless condition. It was shown at a trade show once by Nikon and repackaged by nikon. no marks or blemishes, sharp as a tac and best of all I am only asking $3700.00.

If you decide to pay via paypal, it must be an echeck which only has a 5.00 transaction fee. Otherwise, the buyer will have to pay the paypal fees of 3%. I will include free shipping in the US.

As always, all of my items are as described and you can verify by my feedback on other sites. Don't buy gray market! if something goes wrong Nikon will refuse to service it even if you say you will pay. That is not the case with this USA version that will cost over 1000.00 less than a new one.

The marks you see inside of the lens hood are normal from the hood sliding over the lens for storage.

If you look carefully and really hard, you may see a mark on the ring nearest the gold ring. This is caused by the lens hood attachment dohicky.