The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Silver M8

stephengilbert

I'd like to sell my silver M8. I don't know whether it's "Mint," but it has no scuffs or marks. It includes everything that came with it when new: box, strap, body cap, charger, battery, manual, etc. In addition, it has been re-covered by CameraLeather in their Black Beauty leather. The leather was applied by CameraLeather, and it's very nice. Included as well is the Leica handgrip, which was covered in the same leather.

I'm asking $2800 delivered in the U.S. Shipment elsewhere can be discussed.

Note: If you buy my coded Zeiss C-Biogon 21mm lens, listed earlier today, I'll drop the combined price by $200. (http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7674)

fotografz

Re: FS: Silver M8

I'd like to sell my silver M8. I don't know whether it's "Mint," but it has no scuffs or marks. It includes everything that came with it when new: box, strap, body cap, charger, battery, manual, etc. In addition, it has been re-covered by CameraLeather in their Black Beauty leather. The leather was applied by CameraLeather, and it's very nice. Included as well is the Leica handgrip, which was covered in the same leather.

I'm asking $2800 delivered in the U.S. Shipment elsewhere can be discussed.

Note: If you buy my coded Zeiss C-Biogon 21mm lens, listed earlier today, I'll drop the combined price by $200. (http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7674)

I'll take it. Mark it SOLD!

The refurb silver M8 I got from Leica on Friday was defective.

So, of course I want the right to inspect your camera for function and focus for at least one day ... :)

e-mail your pay pal address to me and I'll send the money today.

-Marc

fotografz

Re: FS: Silver M8

See how much influence you have Guy? Your endorsment is gold.

Photo business gets any worse and you could sell your "seal of approval" ... nice little side business :ROTFL: