The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Nikon D700, Lenses and other assorted stuff

Terry

Re: FS: Nikon D700, Lenses and other assorted stuff

The SB600 is now sold.

Thanks Jono- I may regret the Leica gear and if I do, I know just the forum to find new gear (perhaps even some of my own back). Perhaps the Oly M4/3 will have the M8 ethos. So many choices, so few hands to hold them all, so little time to shoot them all.

Terry

Bump....
I've reduced the price to $2060 including shipping and PayPal. Deduct $60 if not using PayPal

Also still available the lovely 40mm Voigtlander lens.

Disregard info about boxes. I'm in NY and have all boxes and can ship tomorrow Monday June 8th.

E

e20

How many actuations?

Terry

How many actuations?
right about 3300 I think when I looked at file numbers is was 3261 and I don't think I ever reset anything but I can send a file and you can extract what you need from the exif. I forget how to do it from Nikon on a Mac.