The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Upgraded M8 and Lenses

Terry

As many of you know over the past couple of months I've gone on a bit of a gear binge. Now my closet is overflowing and I can't possibly use all of this gear. I know I will probably regret this in the AM but here goes....:eek:

All of the items are in San Francisco. However, some of the boxes are in NY. The buyer has the option of getting instant gratification and the item first and box once I get to NY on June 5th (shipping the 7th) or they can take the patient route and wait for item and box all together earliest the 7th. Box for body and 75 cron are in SF.

SOLD:Silver M8 - new shutter/framelines/vulcanite - $3700. This is a good price with M8's going for about $2400 that gives you a significant discount on the upgrades. Includes extra battery (or as many extras as I find in my stash).

21mm Asph Elmarit - I don't have the box for this lens. It is in mint condition. I use it with a Heavystar shade and will send that along as well as the Leica (large :p) shade. I do have a leather case. Includes IR filter. (B&H new w/o filter $3895 after $400 rebate) - $2400

SOLD:28mm Summicron - I am the original owner and there is still a year plus left on the passport warranty. This lens is also in mint condition again I use it with the Heavystart shade but have the original and will send both. Includes IR filter. (B&H new w/o filter $3695 after $300 rebate ) - $2400

SOLD:75mm Summicron - This comes from our fearless leader Guy in one of his last Leica GAS attacks and subsequent sale and like the others is in mint condition amd includes IR filter. (B&H new $2995 after $300 rebate) - $2100

SOLD:Luigi half case and strap - looks beautiful on a chrome M8 - $250

SOLD:Leica Magnifier - 1.25x maybe used once. (B&H $299) $220

The perfect M8 accessory a B+W 092 IR filter - for IR photography not for regular use on the lens. (B&H $62.50) $40

I will take pictures of everything including close ups of the body and lenses in the AM when I have better light.

All prices include shipping in the CONUS. Paypal is 3% extra, I do accept other forms of payment. Just PM me to work it out.

Last edited:

fotografz

Re: Upgraded M8 and Lenses

IF the APO M75/2 ASPH Summicron with IR filter is 6 bit coded (which I assume it is), I'LL TAKE IT!

PM sent.

-Marc

P.S. IMO yes, you'll be sorry you dumped the M :ROTFL:

PeterA

Hey TEB I will by the M8/Luigi and 28 cron.

let me know.
Pete

jeffwright

PM sent on the magnifier...Too bad I've just been on a gear overhaul binge or I'd be jumping on a couple of these lenses too.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Looks like only the 21mm is left, you guys are cleaning house. LOL

I know all this gear is in great condition. Good luck everyone

Terry

Yes Guy you can mark everything as sold except the 21mm and the filter. If the 21 hangs around a while I may do a new listing for just the lens.

I probably will also have some more goodies when I get back to NY. I know I have a Leica flash but that is actually a good one for use in the field in night photography where you want a flash of light on something (it is small and easy to manually trigger) so I may keep.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Terry run a new listing on the 21mm, be easier all around. I will just mark this thread sold