The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Two Nikon 35mm F2 AF-D lenses

daveproctor

Two 35mm F2 AF-D lenses both in excellent condition with boxes, one has the HN-3 lens hood with it which shows some sign of wear but is otherwise fine (only has areas where paint has worn - no dents)

I'm having a major clear out having invested in some very expensive zoom lenses and to my horror have discovered I have two of these excellent lenses - I'm really tempted to keep one but I need to sell them to pay towards my new lenses

Please check out my eBay feedback (daveproctor) which shows I am an honest seller - I'm reluctant to sell on eBay as there seem to be an ever growing band of wind up merchants on there eg "Hi mate - will you sell not for 15 quid? cheers mate"!

Price for lenses is £175 for the one without the hood and £185 for the one with the hood - postage to the UK included

Please email me with any questions

Thanks