The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (or trade): Fuji S5Pro + new Nikkor AF D 2/35

leif e

OK; I love the files I get from this camera, both color originals and the BW conversions. But; the real fun I get from b&w film put into Leica Ms and (at the moment) my Bronica RF645. I´m getting an(other) M4, so this has to go;

Fuji S5 Pro camera body, boxed with everything, nearly as new - only a few hundred exposures. Only "issue" small nick by the battery door and some very light use-marks on the screen protector (not the screen itself!). 2x 4GB memory cards. $ 850

Nikkor AF D 2/35 lens, as new (it is new, bought very recently) in box, with Heliopan UV filter. $320

I hope this is a pricing that will sell. Feel free to make an offer on both items together - or on single items (within reason).

I will consider offers for trade, especially: Ricoh GRDII and/or a 100 mm lens for the Bronica RF645.

I take Paypal, will ship worldwide and suggest we split paypal fees and shipping.

If you buy both items; I´ll add a Nikkor 1,2/55 (AId by a friend) for an extra $150 (obo) The lens could use a relube of the focus mechanism (nothing bad), but is optically perfect.

leif e

Last edited:

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Leif,
I may be interested, but I'm just about to buy new strobes and a big (and rather expensive) ThinkTank bag to carry everything in, so I would have to sell my D80 first. Contact me if you don't have a buyer within a couple of weeks.

I visited the former Bronica distributor for Thailand today btw. He still has lots of gear on display. If you are interested, I can ask if he has a 100mm for the RF645. I'm going back there on Monday.

Jorgen

leif e

Message received, Jorgen! :)

And; I´d love to hear if there is a 100mm to be had there!

leif e

leif e

Re: FS or T (price redux): Fuji S5Pro + new Nikkor AF D 2/35

bump and pictures ...

New prices Body; $800, 35mm $200, extra 55 when buying both the former: $110

Last edited: