The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Olympus Pen FT 40/1.4

Jonas

Used condition, fully working, no real flaws:

The lens has good looking rear and front elements. There are a few dust particles, one easy to see, inside the lens but nothing really major or affecting the images.
The aperture blades are clean and the focusing ring goes smoothly from one end to the other. The aperture ring has distinct click stops.

I have compared the performance of this lens to an immaculate one and I couldn't identify any performance problems.

The outside is what it is and best viewed via this link.

The lens, the original rear lens cap and a front cap (probably generic) are included.

Price: EUR 105
Shipping: EUR 15 (insured shipping)

Payment: PayPal or bank transfer using BIC/IBAN codes

Taxes: I'm in Europe and for a buyer also inside the EU there will be no additional taxes or custom fees. For the rest of the world, well, I don't know about your place but any extra fees are to be paid by the buyer.

Communication: Either in this thread or via PM. If you think the price is outrageous please send me a PM and tell me about it.

The lens will be shipped packed for a safe trip, I ship fast and I have good (only) feedback here, at Pentaxforums, FM-forums and 4/3 forums [Jonas B] and even some at eBay.

/Jonas