Site Sponsors

Thread: SOLD: Phase One P45+ Digital Back (Contax Mount), Flawless Condition

Post Thanks / Like

SOLD: Phase One P45+ Digital Back (Contax Mount), Flawless Condition

Mint condition Phase One P45+ digital back, in Contax 645 mount. No known issues with the back whatsoever.

Unit has 1005 exposures and is in flawless condition. Comes with Value Added case, long firewire cables for tethered shooting, three (3) high capacity 2500mAh batteries, a number of cables for use in various configurations, leather-bound manual, Lens Cast Correction card, Digi-Clean cleaning kit.

Note that this back does not have any additional free mount swaps available. If you are interested in a different mount, please contact your dealer/Phase regarding pricing on a mount swap.

This back is under warranty until December, 2010.

Asking $15K USD, net to me (willing to split payment fees if necessary) + shipping.

You may purchase with confidence-- feel free to read my feedback on my 100% reputation on eBay, and can provide references from major transactions on both Luminous-Landscape.com & GetDPI.com upon request.

Thank you,
    -Brad

Last edited by BradleyGibson; 8th June 2009 at 19:12.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Phase One P45+ Digital Back (Contax Mount), Flawless Condition & only 1005 cl

To sweeten the deal for forum members, at this price I will also provide a used (but mechanically perfect) Contax 645 body and Contax Zeiss 80/2 AF lens to get you started right a way, free of charge. Think of it as my way of saying 'thanks' and giving back to the communities that have helped me so much.
    Last edited by BradleyGibson; 8th June 2009 at 19:55.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: FS: Phase One P45+ Digital Back (Contax Mount), Flawless Condition & only 1005 cl

Tempting..

Post Thanks / Like

BradleyGibson,

Inspiring photos on your website - Wow !

Good luck with your sale.
    -Sanjay

Post Thanks / Like

Peter - Let me know what I need to do to convince you to take the plunge!

Sanjay--thank you very much!

-Brad

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Peter, you add a whole new meaning to the term "gear whore"

But seriously, I'm surprised *Carsten* has not already snapped this up!

Jack
    home: www.getdpi.com

"Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence."

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I have being a starving artist....
    Carlos Echenique | Carlos Echenique Photography |Olympus OM-D E-M1 MK II | Olympus Pen-F - M.Zuiko 17mm f/1.8, M.Zuiko 25mm f/1.8, M.Zuiko 45mm f/1.8, Rokinon 12mm f/2 NCS, M.Zuiko 75mm f/1.8, M.Zuiko 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO, M.Zuiko 40-150mm f/2.8 PRO

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Bradley - I sent you PM -

Jack - what can I say? I am embracing the depreciation schedule on great 'old' gear - created by the latest and greatest new backs...

Post Thanks / Like

A number of folks have looked at the posting and commented on being interested in the back, but in another mount.

So I've come up with one more option for folks, if it helps:

If you'd like this back in a different mount, I will make all the arrangements to have Phase One change the back to the mount of your choice (H, V or M) for $1K USD.

So that means you will receive a low-actuation or potentially even a new back in the mount of your choice (H, V or M) for only $16K USD.

Hope that helps,
    -Brad
    Last edited by BradleyGibson; 11th June 2009 at 13:22.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by PeterA View Post
    Bradley - I sent you PM -

Jack - what can I say? I am embracing the depreciation schedule on great 'old' gear - created by the latest and greatest new backs...
    I hear that -- I am a serious opportunist myself!

Jack
    home: www.getdpi.com

"Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence."

Post Thanks / Like

Sale pending.

Post Thanks / Like

The back is SOLD.

Thank you for your interest,
    -Brad