The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Upgraded Black M8 + 28 Elmarit ASPH kit

dfarkas

Workshop Member
I have a customer who just purchased a brand new upgraded black M8 (upgraded in NJ before shipping to us - shutter, glass, framelines) and a brand new 28mm Elmarit ASPH. Unfortunately, he is having eye problems and cannot focus. So, he is asking me to feel out a quick sale for him. Also included is a CSEP-1 Thumbs Up, Boop soft release, and extra Leica battery. He has only had the camera for about two weeks.

He'd like to get $5000 for the whole kit.

If you are interested, please let me know. Ideally, he'd prefer to sell the entire kit to one buyer, but will entertain offers for each piece. I am only listing this as a courtesy - I am not taking any fee or percentage. He will ship the items directly to the buyer, and I can vouch for him as well as the kit being in perfect condition.

Thanks for looking.

David

David,
What a classy way to do business. Stuff like this makes this a special place. Somebody got a great deal. Everyone wins!