The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS-Phase One P45 (Mamiya mount) - $11,000

smhoer

Phase One P45 in Mamiya mount with a back count of less than 1500. This unit is a refurb from Phase One that I got as part of a mount swap in January 09 under the value added warranty (expired in March). I have taken about 150 shots with it since then. Includes case, firewire cable, Phase One Charger and 5 batteries. I am located in NC. Will ship to US and Canada only. I can send pictures on request. Preferred payment is via wire transfer but can use Paypal if you require. With paypal I will add paypal fees. I will ship upon payment. Shipping will be insured (UPS insured will run around $150+ in US).

If interested I also have the following which I plan to sell only if the back sells.
• Mamiya AFDII body with RRS L bracket in excellent condition.
• Mamiya 35mm AF
• Mamiya AF 55-110 f/4.5
• Mamiya AF105-210 f4.5
• Mamiya 300mm ULD Manual Focus
• Hartblei 45mm SuperRotator tilt/shift lens
• 11.8mm, 23.6mm and 35.4mm auto extension tubes

Contact me if you have any questions.

Scott H.

Last edited: