The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB - M 90mm APO

rondeb

Alright - I'm sold on this thing. Looking for pristine glass - body condition doesn't have to be perfect. I have some nice M lenses for trade maybe.....

Shoot me an email to discuss!

[email protected]

Thanks,
Ron

stevem8

The 90 is a GREAT lens - absolutely beautiful. Good luck. I believe B&H has some used ones right now. One for $1799 and a few others for a bit more.

rondeb

The 90 is a GREAT lens - absolutely beautiful. Good luck. I believe B&H has some used ones right now...
Yes, I've looked at a couple at BH. I'm really hoping to do a partial trade, I suppose. BH also has one for $1499 but it does have some slight scratching on the front element. I've rented one( a non APO) for the weekend from Lens and Repro here in the city and I'm liking the focal length alot. I would have never considered this length before. Thanks for posting that damn review!

Best,
Ron

http://www.rondebphotographers.com

stevem8

Ha, same here! I thought I would hate a 90 in the M8 but I love this lens. I bought mine used for $1600 and its perfect! Hope you find one.

Steve