The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: CV35/1.7 Ultron, black (EU)

Jonas

Here is a well used little gem. It shows some brassing (see the image gallery) but is mechanically and optically in very good condition.

Above: The lens. The attached LTM->µ4/3 adapter is not included.

The Cosina Voigtländer 35/1.7 is a nice little lines with no real flaws. On a µ4/3 camera it is a very small short tele lens fast enough for most things you want to do with it. You need a LTM (Leica thread mount) --> µ4/3 adapter to mount it.

Condition: Used but in good condition with no optical or mechanical problems. Some brassing. The aperture ring, as well as the focusing ring, turns smoothly from one end to the other. Nice click stops.
Included: The lens and front cap. No rear cap unfortunately.
PalPal price: EUR 120
Better price: EUR 110 (bank transfer using SWIFT/IBAN)
Shipping: EUR 15 (insured shipping)
Taxes: I'm in Europe and for a buyer also inside the EU there will be no additional taxes or custom fees. For the rest of the world, well, I don't know about your place but any extra fees are to be paid by the buyer.
Communication: PM. If you think the price is outrageous please send me a PM and tell me about it.
More images of the actual item can be found by clicking this link:
http://imageevent.com/jonas_b/vtempcv3517
Here is one of them:

Fast and safe shipping. I have good (only) feedback here, at Pentaxforums, FM-forums, 4/3 forum [Jonas B] and even some at eBay.

/Jonas