The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: CV75/2.5 Color Heliar, LTM (EU)

Jonas

I have this lens:
which I now put up for sale here.

The Cosina Voigtländer 75/2.5 Color Heliar is a truly great lens. It can be used with any µ4/3 camera (with an LTM->µ4/3 adapter). Small, sharp from wide open, beautifully build, good bokeh.

Condition: Used but in good condition with no optical or mechanical problems. Nearly as new. There are some marks on the lens hood, that's all.
Included: The lens, original hood, front and rear caps, box
PalPal price: EUR 260
Better price: EUR 250 (bank transfer using SWIFT/IBAN)
Shipping: EUR 20 (insured shipping)
Taxes: I'm in Europe and for a buyer also inside the EU there will be no additional taxes or custom fees. For the rest of the world, well, I don't know about your place but any extra fees are to be paid by the buyer.
Communication: PM. If you think the price is outrageous please send me a PM and tell me about it.
More images of the actual item can be found by clicking this link:
http://imageevent.com/jonas_b/vtempcv7525

The lens will be shipped packed for a safe trip, I ship quickly and I have good (only) feedback here, at Pentaxforums, FM-forums, 4/3-photo [Jonas B] and even some at eBay.

/Jonas