The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: A blue G1, kit lens, extra original battery (EU)

Jonas

Here is a great entrance to the µ4/3 world. A blue G1 is chic enough. When buying a S/H camera it feels good to get one that looks very much as anew one, and indeed works as a new one. Here is such an item:

The camera is in very good condition. It has a whopping 9000 clicks but has never been dropped, smacked against anything or otherwise abused. It has been at three places; my hand, my bag or on the tripod. Very many of those clicks has been part of lens evaluations; long series of images with not much else happening around the camera.

Condition: Used but in good condition with no electrical or mechanical problems. Please see the image gallery.
Included: The camera, the kit 14-42mm lens, the box and everything that came with it.
Extra: I'll include an extra original Panasonic battery. Having an extra battery feels good. If the extra battery is an original it feels even better. Firmware updates are not to fear. The batteries have run through 7-8 cycles and they average 600 and 640 exposures respectively.
PalPal price: EUR 450
Better price: EUR 435 (bank transfer using SWIFT/IBAN)
Shipping: EUR 25 (insured shipping)
Taxes: I'm in Europe and for a buyer also inside the EU there will be no additional taxes or custom fees. For the rest of the world, well, I don't know about your place but any extra fees are to be paid by the buyer.
Warranty: Panasonic don't allow any transfer of the warranty. However, should the unexpected happen and you believe a warranty repair is at place I'll be happy to help you. All it takes is to ship me the camera and then I'll bring it to the store and ship it back to you (additional shipping cost for you). (I bought the camera some time in November.)

Communication: PM. If you think the price is outrageous please send me a PM and tell me about it.
More images of the actual item can be found by clicking this link with freshly taken images of the camera:
http://imageevent.com/jonas_b/vtempg1

Fast and safe shipping. I have good (only) feedback here, at Pentaxforums, FM-forums, [Jonas B] and even some at eBay.

And a final, older, image:
Above the camera with an Olympus OM50/1.4 attached. The lens and the adapters are not included in this deal -bu if you are interested I'm open for discussion.

/Jonas