The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Betterlight scanning back 6000-HS or Super 6K-HS

Francois_A

Looking for either the 6000-HS or the Super 6K-HS Betterlight scanning backs in excellent condition. These backs use the Kodak K-2 CCD and have a USB-2 interface.

routlaw

Looking for either the 6000-HS or the Super 6K-HS Betterlight scanning backs in excellent condition. These backs use the Kodak K-2 CCD and have a USB-2 interface.
Francois

The View Camera Store down in the Phoenix had a couple of these for sale recently, might give them a shout.

Rob

routlaw

Thanks Rob.
I've exchanged emails with Fred at the store trying to get a deal! ;)
Are you planing on selling yours?
I hope you can work out something out with Fred, its already a pretty good deal, but no way am I selling mine.

Good luck.

Rob

JimCollum

Yes, very slippery!
You and Rob, with all the gorgeous pictures you have posted, are partly responsible for my new obsession! ;)

That's what I keep telling my better half! :angel:

i've had to have plastic surgery and change my name numerous times to keep ahead of the many assassins hired by spouses for this very reason